Where can a girl find a boyfriend?

Where can a girl find a boyfriend?

I'm turning 23 this yr and I've never had an actual boyfriend. The only dates I've ever went on dates with were creeps or guys way too old for me via online dating.

Socially, I am rather quiet and shy. Not socially awkward when im comfortable around you. But Its difficult to get acquainted with my college classmates because i attend a commuter school. Classmates don't usually become personal friends but rather simply professional friends. Nobody joins clubs at my school either and I don't really have time for them either.

A lot of my friends are dating except for me and I just feel as if there's something wrong with me. There were two guys at my school who i was interested in (they knew it too and reciprocated interest) but they ended up rejecting me because they were so aggravated at how shy i am. (I suffer from anxiety). It scarred me so much that now i just give up talking to on any cute classmate.
I'm actually very likable, funny, easy to talk to, terribly kind, and have very good character. But just a lot more shy than the average person.

what are ways to get myself a social life outside of school besides attending random event ads posted online? (People at my school are not very social).

I currently do not have a very wide social circle- just a few close friends/ acquaintances. But I would like to meet new people.

Please tell how you met your bf/gf.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had a good answer as in a similar boat. Not sure shyy persay but why enough I don't know how to break the ice with trying to make friends in public. I suggest just doing tons of different things you like out and about. Maybe post a status saying "looking for someone to go do something with" or try a meetup (site with groups of people with similar interests meet up)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• School
    Church
    Restaurant
    Park

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'll just pass on an advice from my mum:"Just relax and do what you want, as if somebody will remember the stupid shit you said, you're not the only one it happens to." And yes, i know you might remember it even though nobody does, but you need to just take a mindset of "I'll learn from mistakes"

0|0
    0|0
  • A bar, school, out and about, a park, a dating app, all throughout the internet, traveling. You name it you can literally find someone anywhere you go as long as you're willing to put effort into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met my partners through classes, clubs or dating apps. If those are falling you the only thing I can think of is adding your friends to set you up

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend and I met on okcupid. Going strong over 2 years later and living together

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes the best way to find something, is not looking for it 🙂
    Just live, it'll happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can understand I have similar traits too. Would suggest to meet people maybe in societies or clubs in college like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who wants to answer my post i feel sad, no one actually answered my question 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Check your friend zone

1|2
    0|0
  • outside

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • be glad you don't have to be the hunter

0|0
    0|0
  • I always find it more talking to hear of a girl being in this situation compared to a guy because girls don't have to be the initiators

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes