Where can a girl find a boyfriend?

Where can a girl find a boyfriend?

I'm turning 23 this yr and I've never had an actual boyfriend. The only dates I've ever went on dates with were creeps or guys way too old for me via online dating.

Socially, I am rather quiet and shy. Not socially awkward when im comfortable around you. But Its difficult to get acquainted with my college classmates because i attend a commuter school. Classmates don't usually become personal friends but rather simply professional friends. Nobody joins clubs at my school either and I don't really have time for them either.

A lot of my friends are dating except for me and I just feel as if there's something wrong with me. There were two guys at my school who i was interested in (they knew it too and reciprocated interest) but they ended up rejecting me because they were so aggravated at how shy i am. (I suffer from anxiety). It scarred me so much that now i just give up talking to on any cute classmate.
I'm actually very likable, funny, easy to talk to, terribly kind, and have very good character. But just a lot more shy than the average person.

what are ways to get myself a social life outside of school besides attending random event ads posted online? (People at my school are not very social).

I currently do not have a very wide social circle- just a few close friends/ acquaintances. But I would like to meet new people.

Please tell how you met your bf/gf.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had a good answer as in a similar boat. Not sure shyy persay but why enough I don't know how to break the ice with trying to make friends in public. I suggest just doing tons of different things you like out and about. Maybe post a status saying "looking for someone to go do something with" or try a meetup (site with groups of people with similar interests meet up)

Most Helpful Girl

• School
    Church
    Restaurant
    Park