Should I ask her out?

I really like this girl at work. I’ve known her for 5 years and for the past 3 months we’ve been interacting quite a bit. I know she’s single but I’m terrified of asking her out because she works with me. And getting rejected with be awkward.

Every time we talk we laugh so much. And some of the stuff I’ve noticed.

1. Every time I see her around colleagues she’s bubbly and loud. And when alone she’s seems different calm and her voice changes.
2. When we finish work she hangs about and walks with me to the exit and if I stop to speak to colleague she lurks around.
3. I occasionally give her lift and we just talk and laugh.
4. I interact with her everyday and one day I didn’t see her until shift end and she was so excited to see me and asked me how my day was and she’s never done that before.
5. She mentions her EX and how he’s a jerk
6. She told me she always ends up with jerks.
7. She laughs at all my jokes even if they are not funny.
8. Sometimes she just looks at me and smiles.

Is this enough for me to ask her out and not get rejected Does she like me?

12