I'm a black guy who is obsessed with white women, is there anything wrong with me?

I'm a 23 year old black guy, who really loves white women, doesn't matter if they're older or younger than me. I can't go a day without either thinking of kissing them or fantasizing of having sex with them and i feel guilty of this, but i just can't help it. Is it normal to have these sort of feelings towards a group of people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really but you have an interesting in experiencing a relationship/ hook up with them.

As long as you don’t view them as some goddesses then it’s all good

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There’s probably not anything weird about it as long as it doesn’t come from a place of internalized racism or as long as it hasn’t been a fetish

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't believe there is anything wrong with you. We are all attracted to something, and that may be different than others. As long as it's not anything illegal towards younger girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah bro, you're good. You like who you like man. I like my women the same way I like my coffee... Puerto Rican.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there is a difference between preferences and fetishizing group of people. If it's the latter, need to find the root of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would consider it a preference then a obsession, it’s alright if you are attracted to one race then the others.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's normal. That's your preference and there's nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|1
  • That’s very weird tbh never heard something like this 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw brah u good u want that good credit score

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL.

Typical black male. White women can have your ass, while I date Chad with the trust fund.

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird as f.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a white woman to date or fuck and get it out of your system.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes