I'm a black guy who is obsessed with white women, is there anything wrong with me?

I'm a 23 year old black guy, who really loves white women, doesn't matter if they're older or younger than me. I can't go a day without either thinking of kissing them or fantasizing of having sex with them and i feel guilty of this, but i just can't help it. Is it normal to have these sort of feelings towards a group of people?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really but you have an interesting in experiencing a relationship/ hook up with them.

As long as you don’t view them as some goddesses then it’s all good

Most Helpful Girl

• There’s probably not anything weird about it as long as it doesn’t come from a place of internalized racism or as long as it hasn’t been a fetish