Should I make the first move?

Okay we've been dating for like a month now and he's been pretty much physical with me, but we've never ACTUALLY kissed. Like he's given me a peck on the cheek or forehead but never a full on kiss. Should I make the first move? If I kissed him would he get upset?
It worked!! Thank you guys!!! <3 <3 <3

416

Most Helpful Guy

• No one would get physical with you and dating you for a month, and then react in a way that isn't just absolute happiness when you kiss him.

For me personally, if a girl initiated a kiss with me (assuming we like each other obviously), I'd be the happiest person you can imagine.

If he likes you and gets physical but hasn't kissed you yet, chances are he's afraid of your reaction. Imagine how he would feel when you initiate the kiss.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl