Should I make the first move?

Okay we've been dating for like a month now and he's been pretty much physical with me, but we've never ACTUALLY kissed. Like he's given me a peck on the cheek or forehead but never a full on kiss. Should I make the first move? If I kissed him would he get upset?
Updates:
It worked!! Thank you guys!!! <3 <3 <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No one would get physical with you and dating you for a month, and then react in a way that isn't just absolute happiness when you kiss him.

For me personally, if a girl initiated a kiss with me (assuming we like each other obviously), I'd be the happiest person you can imagine.

If he likes you and gets physical but hasn't kissed you yet, chances are he's afraid of your reaction. Imagine how he would feel when you initiate the kiss.

Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he is anything like me he is waiting for you to make the first move cuz for me at least I don't ever want to feel like I am forcing myself on someone or maybe like me when I was younger I was very shy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him head on why he hasn't kissed you yet... then when he starts panicing and mumbling, tell him to shut up and kiss him. You'll laugh about it later

1|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead and make the first move why would he be upset he's been kissing you now its your turn to kiss him, a friend of mine did this same exact thing you should be good

1|0
    0|0
  • If you initiate that can help ease the tension for him. It shows him you are ready too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you feel that way just
    Don't hesitate. after all her answer can be y or n take a chance

1|0
    0|0
  • If you think you guys are ready then go for it because we bro's can be pretty shy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doubt he'd get upset. Introduce alcohol if it makes you more comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah go ahead n lock d lips. He is gonna love it but choose proper place

1|0
    0|0
  • How old r u

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you should make a move

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiss him, go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do the first move!!😀😀

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait for that silence (IF THERE'S ONE) and do it

1|0
    0|0
  • He's going gradually let him take the lead

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should make the first move

1|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like he is too anxious but he wants to then why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's always okay for women to initiate things and make the first move. It helps guys out a lot.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes