How do I stop having so many crushes?

Honestly I feel so unworthy and lonely that sometimes even after the smallest sign of someone paying attention to me can make me develop a crush on them. Like eye contact for example, which I know mostly has no meaning at all. I’m craving attention and validation so bad, I crush on lots of people and it’s really annoying because I just end up suffering for silly things.

1124

Most Helpful Girl

• During ur childhood did ur parents give u love?

Like making u feel like the center of atention for them

Or did they make u feel unloved and u struggled to please ur parents in almost everything?

Like good grades etc

My opinion is "maybe "u werent given enough love

So a little attention and caring attention for u it means a lot

An example is when u were younger u had a cheap cellphone but once u grew up and had an iphone lastest model with camera etc... if u were given a cellphone that doesn't have camera etc... will say nope thank u... i deserve better cause i know what is better

But what happens if during ur life u always had a cheap cellphone and suddenly they at least give u a cheap cellphone but new, bc the oldest one screen was broke.

U will feel happy, thankful, for such little gift

It means that maybe u dont have a strong sense and knowledge of what it feels being loved

• Yeah I think that kinda is the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Its normal to desire love. I'm kind of the same way at times.
    We all feel a want to be needed. But we have to first values ourselves. Being single a little bit and working on your confidence might help.

If you want attention. Ill be happy to talk with you. In feeling lonely as well.

• I’m sorry to hear that:( sure we can talk

• I don't think I got it. Can you message me your name after you look it up?

• aDORAbleN96