How do I stop having so many crushes?

Honestly I feel so unworthy and lonely that sometimes even after the smallest sign of someone paying attention to me can make me develop a crush on them. Like eye contact for example, which I know mostly has no meaning at all. I’m craving attention and validation so bad, I crush on lots of people and it’s really annoying because I just end up suffering for silly things.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• During ur childhood did ur parents give u love?

Like making u feel like the center of atention for them

Or did they make u feel unloved and u struggled to please ur parents in almost everything?

Like good grades etc

My opinion is "maybe "u werent given enough love

So a little attention and caring attention for u it means a lot

An example is when u were younger u had a cheap cellphone but once u grew up and had an iphone lastest model with camera etc... if u were given a cellphone that doesn't have camera etc... will say nope thank u... i deserve better cause i know what is better

But what happens if during ur life u always had a cheap cellphone and suddenly they at least give u a cheap cellphone but new, bc the oldest one screen was broke.

U will feel happy, thankful, for such little gift

It means that maybe u dont have a strong sense and knowledge of what it feels being loved

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think that kinda is the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Its normal to desire love. I'm kind of the same way at times.
    We all feel a want to be needed. But we have to first values ourselves. Being single a little bit and working on your confidence might help.

If you want attention. Ill be happy to talk with you. In feeling lonely as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m sorry to hear that:( sure we can talk

• Show All
    • I don't think I got it. Can you message me your name after you look it up?

• aDORAbleN96

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wish I had this problem. Geez, I can't remember the last time I felt smth like that. Once you realise how cruel, mad and awful people might be you stop paying attention to them. I prefer my dog than any human being now.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lmao I wish I was like that. It’s driving me nuts being this desperate.

• Show All
    • It's actually funny that a guy that calls himself trainee says that. That literally means slut 😆😆

• @Pikachula Indeed, it can be used as a slang for slut. But that it the beauty of it. It has a double meaning, as many things in life do. The word also means trail or streak. If you're curious as to why my profile name is streak/trail then ask, I don't mind.

• It'll go away eventually. I'd like to say it's just a confidence thing but some people get over it by becoming jaded and some get more self esteem depends on you experience.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it is a confidence thing but I just don’t know how to fix it

• No easy answer. You are looking for companionship and validation of you as a person. You will never find that until you learn to be happy yourself. You have to like yourself first. I know it feels like them wanting you will make you feel better about yourself and fix a lot of stuff. It won't. It sucks. I know, and I'm sorry

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, m having the same issue 😂😂
    Seriously I m usually confused amongst recent 4 crushes of mine👻👻

1|0
    0|0
  • I hear that. I go through all these "crushes" and look at wether I've actually spoke to them. (Online or in person) and then cut out the ones I haven't or I know I probably won't. And then look at wether they fit what I like in a girl. And that way im crushing on people I see things I like and actually talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to have that problem but it’s just a phase you need to build up your confidence & I know easier said then done & also talk to more guys & people in general

2|0
    0|0
  • It's normal... Just learn to enjoy it...

I fall in love at least a few times a week and break my own heart constantly...

Once you accept it... You'll learn to enjoy that feeling constantly that some people may only feel once in their lifetime...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem but I constantly tell my self I've a weak heart maybe it's because I've never been with a girl my life maybe I don't really love her it's just because of my heart I'm the kind of person who can fall in love by just looking at a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Same here. Heck I even have crushes on guys I see in tv shows and cry when they get married

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I’m so sorry. Let me know if you find a way to fix it😂

• Sure will😂

• Crush on yourself. 😋

You are the opposite of me , I can't seem to like anyone , it's 1 person a year or so. I haven't had a crush on anyone anymore since my ex which is for 1,5 years now. It suckss

1|0
    0|0
  • Find your validation somewhere else 😊. relationships are one thing in the big world we live in.

1|0
    0|0
    • Somewhere else like where?

• I have a similar problem. I find it easy to have a crush on a girl but it doesn't last long. Mostly because I've become extremely picky in pursuing anyone. After the last heartbreak I choose loneliness more than misery

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably just over think on what happend in those situations dont worry I do that all the time too you just need to give yourself a reason to stop and think about that they are just joking and its not flirty type thing

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can't get over that mentality i guess there is nothing you can do about it, my friend is the same way and it boggles my mind why he can't focus on one person. He crushes on almost every woman he sees and keeps talkingabout it untill he realises he can't get what he want and then moan aboutit like a horny cat but finds a new crush very quickly and it goes on and on, guess i could call it man disease in his part. Yours might be a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • That can be difficult. I think your best bet is to be honest with them but that also means dealing with rejection but if you find the right person and be honest with them you could find find someone great. Just don't put out on the first date those guys usually are gone after that. But not always my girl did that but I am I good guy and we have been together for over 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you want help, bc i can help in a few ways. i may be young but i know quite a bit for my age... thats not meant to be sexual either... sorry if i sent the wrong message, just pm me if you want advice, or the attention, or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wish I knew the answer to that 😂
    I have the same problem

2|0
    0|0
  • It’s also hard for me to meet people. But I don’t crush a lot maybe a feeling of desire but I let it diminish maybe you should think of all the flaws in them so it can turn to disgust

0|0
    0|0
  • Realize that a crush means nothing and it is not being in love or love

1|0
    0|0
  • That is alright to have a crush on someone you seem to love the attention other wise what is so bad about flirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry... You need more people who, understand you and can love you in a friend way...

1|0
    0|0
  • Once you get more contact with people, you will crush less

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm open for friends with benifits. That would probably help.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude you're 53 and she's 18. WTF's the matter with you?

• Its just your hormones the ones you can't stop unless someones ruined a self esteem in you

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be a hoe

0|1
    1|0
    • what’s wrong with that tho

• just the way it is, you cannot change it

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with having lots of crushes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out. It balancing your HORmonal disorder lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a problem. Just don't overdo it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's difficult being you

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay this is what you do: have a wrestling ring, poor loads of oil on the mat, then have all the guys wearing their boxershorts, set up a tournament and let them all wrestle and choke each other out. the winner is the one to go for! he can defend you ;) I did this once with 2 women haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn that’s such a good idea😂 no one would fight for me probably tho so that’s a bit of an issue

• Show All
    • I can’t message you unless we follow each other or something so I followed you

• Everyone got crushes, it’s normal 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. I'm the same way Lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes