Would you take your friends with benefits to a family outing?

I’m seeing this guy who’s 20 years older than me. We both agreed that this isn’t a relationship as he isn’t read and I’m not either. He makes me feel amazing though especially after what I went through last year. He made me realize that not all people are bad and that I should trust again. Anyway, we spent the whole weekend together. I met his kids, we had breakfast with them, watched a movie and met his ex wife on Saturday and spent the night there. We went to his mom’s the next day for Mother’s Day. I helped cook and we had dinner together with his family. He never said this is my girlfriend but he did joke with his sister that this might be your future sister-in-Law. Sunday night we spent the night watching tv and movies, cuddling (no sex) and I slept over again. Left early this morning to go to work.

Is this what friends with benefits do or could there be potentially more or am I reading too deep into this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You met his family, kids, ex wife, mother and sister. You're having couples night just chilling and watching TV. Sounds like he may be scared of the word commitment or love. Especially if he's been burnt in the past. Who knows you may feel the same? You're not in the friends with benefits zone from what you've said. Is he comftable with the 20 year age gap?

0|0
    0|0
  • why not, we are friends. right?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes