How to make a good first impression?

How do you make a good first impression? Especially over text? I tend to have people like me at first but lose it after like 3 days of texting (my fault, I know) haha

311

Most Helpful Guy

• It completely depends on how interested the other person is in you actually.
    If the person is very interested in you, they'll talk to you with more intent which will make the job easier for you.

Given that most of the girls that I've dated, I initiated a conversation with then online and then met them, having a great first impression was important.
    It's very important to have a sense of humour and and knowledge of fascinating things she might not know about (moon hoax, area 52, worm holes and black holes. etc (yes these work))
    That's the only thing that'll keep her talking to you.

What's up and goodmorning texts won't get you anywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be funny, ask them questions, play games with them and be yourself.