How to make a good first impression?

How do you make a good first impression? Especially over text? I tend to have people like me at first but lose it after like 3 days of texting (my fault, I know) haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It completely depends on how interested the other person is in you actually.
    If the person is very interested in you, they'll talk to you with more intent which will make the job easier for you.

Given that most of the girls that I've dated, I initiated a conversation with then online and then met them, having a great first impression was important.
    It's very important to have a sense of humour and and knowledge of fascinating things she might not know about (moon hoax, area 52, worm holes and black holes. etc (yes these work))
    That's the only thing that'll keep her talking to you.

What's up and goodmorning texts won't get you anywhere.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be funny, ask them questions, play games with them and be yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Be funny, listen, know how to carry on a conversation, don't text too much, don't text too little, read through the texts and think if you received this how could it be taken and how could you respond (if there's not many opportunities to respond the conversations probably being too forced)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Smile
    2. Stand up straight
    3. Firm handshake and a well placed greeting ("good afternoon" etc.)
    4. Positive attitude
    5. Tied shoes with no scuffs and an ironed tucked in shirt never hurt.

Boom. That's magic right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • My man quit texting make it personal - talk less over social media & IM, organise to meet - its the best way

0|0
    0|0
  • be nice and show that your interestet in her. And don't ask tooo many questions, that's annoying when boys do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think with texting you can feel comfortable telling people things you never would in person. But you have to not be overbearing if you start texting someone 20 times a day about whatever they a think you are needy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humor. Say things that she can misinterpret as being sexual to build tension. Then if she takes it literally you can tease her for having a dirty mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just talk and show interest in them. If they stop responding then that’s on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get someone depressed and show that you care about her. I don't know why but every girl I try to get is depresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any idea. Can't wait to read some of the opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be good

0|0
    0|0
  • Grammar, emojis, kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do what your heart is saying..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes