He still has tinder! Should I be worried?

A month ago, I matched with a guy who goes to the same university as me. We actually met at Starbucks and It was set from there. We gone on two dates so far, and I feel very happy with him. Despite our busy schedules, we try to squeeze time to see each other every day, whether It be studying next together, late night drives, or a quick lunch before class.
However, It just bothers me that I saw tinder and bumble on his phone! I asked him about the tinder app... he said he uses It to find parties around town. He seems to always be on that phone too (but he’s texting his group chat?)
I noticed he doesn’t really try to hold my hand or kiss me. He’s always looking for ways to make himself look attractive. I saw that he updated a picture yesterday on tinder! I’m really worried. Am I wasting my time on this guy?
We decided to take things slow, because I didn’t want to ruin the relationship. I’m just scared he’s a player or something. Should i confront him about It or what should I do?

933

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't asked to be official then you need to accept that he may be dating other girls. You've only been on 2 dates so if he is good with women then this is likely.

Putting a new pic up suggests he is looking for new matches cause it's a sign he is trying to improve his profile.

As for taking it slow, when you said that you told him in girl language "I'm insecure that you might be a player so I'm going to be very defensive to avoid sleeping with you, even if I'm attracted to you". Thus he thinks you're too much effort hence updating his profile with new pics to attract other girls he can sleep with.

Here's the double edged sword- you girls want a confident, high quality guy. Those guys are players so you've got to accept you'll have competition. So if you want them longer term, you need to bring your A game and make sure you're also a confident, high quality girl. Acting insecure asking if they still use tinder isn't confident.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you are both free to date other people until you guys had the talk of being "exclusive"
    And plus 2 dates.. thats too early.
    Go on more dates and who knows.. he might ask if you want a relationship
    And you said you want to take it slow as well so let things flow.
    Don't scare him off by confronting him