Whats going on with this situation with me and this guy? Am I being too clingy? Could I be his rebound or is he uninterested?

met this guy at this summer youth group thing and we got on i liked him and i thought he liked me since he’d always be staring at me and sitting near me and used to always tease each other so i added his social media, most conversations didn’t go far and where pretty boring or ended up him trying to sext so eventually i gave in and hinted id sleep with him but declined nudes, i then sent like underwear pics when i felt i was loosing his attention which regained it, but only for so long. so after another pointless texting conversation with him I told him i think he’s a fuckboy and just wants nudes and he said “I’m getting over my ex so I’m not feeling great. but you’re probably right im kinda lookin for a rebound. steer clear of me” (he knows i have my own issues as the camp was for teens w mental health issues & i acted a little bit crazy there a few times much to my embarrassment) anyways i then apologised and he reassured me not to feel sorry because he thought i was cute and liked talking to me etc i was emotional he didn’t want anything more from me even though it was for my own good and send a full nude, he send one back and responded fairly positively to it. I kinda freaked and didn’t respond for a good hour so i snapped him a pic again (not a nude) just apologising for disappearing and how i didn’t wanna seem like a desperate hoe sending him random nudes after pointlessly engaging in that long, pointless conversation we had before that and he just said “don’t worry haha.” Do I even have potential of being his rebound, at this point I don’t care I think he’s great and want him to be happy & want to be as close to him as I can

01