Single and need help to find a perfect girl?

I haven't dated a single girl yet just had a chat coz I m scared to date.. so I m still single.. I convinced myself but I can't get, also the girl don't understand so we broke up... also I don't have any idea how to impress a girl...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t know what your detention of the perfect girl is but in order to find such a female you need to step up your game in every aspect. What l mean by this is be the best you, you can be. In order to have good picking between females you need to be elevated to higher level. Go to the gym and be as fit as you can be, go get your career goals on track and excute on them, work on your confidence and social skills. Looking the best you can be, achieving your dreams, & having a good personality will allow you to find that girl you want. Focus on you and enjoy yourself and become the best you can be and then you will be ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• Improved yourself then try to find the new one