How many times have you been rejected?

Updates:
How big of a hit does your ego take?
All the girls I’ve rejected were completely destroyed after.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that often. I don't typically ask a girl out unless I have strong feelings for her and at that point she usually knows and either feels the same or starts to pull away when she realizes it. Maybe twice at most I've been rejected, but like I said, I usually wait two to four months of knowing the person before I feel strongly enough to want a relationship with them. Starting a relationship too early tends to give me anxiety and trust issues because I like to really know the person first.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not too big. It sucks at first since it can take a lot to build of that courage and confidence, but I move on quickly. After a day or two I'm fine, I'd say cheating on me gave my ego a much larger bruise, being cheated on made me feel like I'd never really be loved.

• Girls aren't used to asking guys out, it's really devestating for them just like a man's first big rejection is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never pursued anyone

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Once, this was when I was 15 (17 now) though. I'll probably get rejected more in the future though cuz I'm 5'4, but idc, someone will eventually say yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your height probably won't make you get rejected more, people who get rejected a lot tend to ask people out on a bit of a whim.

• Show All
    • True words! I agree with that last part whole heartedly. I think if you spend enough time with the girl, you can usually get a feel for if she likes you, so I find if you ask out girls who seem interested in you, perhaps that you've known for a little, your chances of getting turned down when looking for a long term relationship often lower dramatically. You might get turned down more when looking for one night stands since a lot of girls like a tall guy though.

• Well I'm very muscular work out a lot, also told I'm good looking facially by many people, which could help out in one night stands if you have confidence with women, but one night stands aren't really my type of thing, so I'm fine if I get rejected. I think sex would be better with a girlfriend, because of the connection. Don't feel like having a new girl everyday, sex wouldn't be as great.

• Uh twice in 7th grade when I though asking people out meant to be good friends. Been in relationships in between so didn't ask people out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice. First time it took a big hit (I was like 11...). Second time I really couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do I start counting?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, because I never take initiative

0|0
    0|0
  • Lost count already

0|1
    0|0
  • mm i say about 2 times

0|0
    0|0
    • doesn't take any effect on mine i am find rejection is like life it rejects a lot of things

• maybe thousands on fb

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes