Why does every girl you like not turn out to be the girl you thought she was?

I use to like pretty girls now I’m not sure if I want to talk to anymore all the girls in my past were just spoiled brats who laughed at me and still I was dumb enough to have a crush on one of them cause I thought it would be cool someone who I basically grew up with in school we have some history I never saw her laugh at me wen embarrassing stuff happened to me I thought she mature and good girl who did what she had to do for her was never in any drama but I was just blind I wanted a girl I had memories with and someone who wasn’t a complete stranger I don’t like talking to knew girls even tho I was to shy to say anything to her witch was a good thing cause she was just a bitch anyway or maybe I’m just saying that out of anger cause she never liked me but why is it every girl you like turns out to be a bitch and nothing you thought she was.

12