Why does every girl you like not turn out to be the girl you thought she was?

I use to like pretty girls now I’m not sure if I want to talk to anymore all the girls in my past were just spoiled brats who laughed at me and still I was dumb enough to have a crush on one of them cause I thought it would be cool someone who I basically grew up with in school we have some history I never saw her laugh at me wen embarrassing stuff happened to me I thought she mature and good girl who did what she had to do for her was never in any drama but I was just blind I wanted a girl I had memories with and someone who wasn’t a complete stranger I don’t like talking to knew girls even tho I was to shy to say anything to her witch was a good thing cause she was just a bitch anyway or maybe I’m just saying that out of anger cause she never liked me but why is it every girl you like turns out to be a bitch and nothing you thought she was.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You’ve romanticized and glorified her. By putting someone on a pedestal you’ll never acknowledge their true self and when the infatuation fades you’ll be left with who they really are. Such is the woes of lacking forethought

0|2
    0|0
    • I really kinda did your right only cause of the way she acted I was a fool I admit that but it’s an old story just wanted some thought on it I’m still on a break from girls I’m 17 I have lots of time I guess.

• It actually happens a lot later in life as well. That is what all these phases leading up to marriage is all about. You step in with an idealized idea of who the other person is, and gradually over time you find out who they really are. Sometimes you figure a deal breaker within a few dates. Sometimes it takes years.

• I did something similar. This girl had depression, was still talking about her ex to me, and was simply crazy and I still liked her because she was pretty, she was also expelled from school and know as the school "hoe". When I first started with her, I thought she was different, but man it's disappointing when they are someonelse. I dumped her, the emotional baggage is not WORTH IT.

0|0
    0|0
  • You learned things about them that you didn't like, and if you think those things make them incompatible with you then move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes