I really want surgery but boyfriend doesn't want me to?

Is there any way I could convince him
Updates:
My boyfriend is the only one who finds me attractive... no other girl or guy finds me attractive or gives me much attention. He gets more attention because he's the attractive one...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't given us much to work with. If you have an acute appendicitis and he doesn't want you to have surgery, he's jerk and you should dump him. If you are talking about a nose job or boob job, remember that others see you differently than you see yourself. If your concern about your appearance is how others perceive you, then shouldn't you listen to what other people say and give that more weight than your own opinions?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yup
    you get your surgery and he gets a new car...
    solved

1|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking cosmetic surgery so that other people besides your boyfriend will give you attention because you are attractive?
    That seems... like a bad idea
    On many levels

0|0
    0|0
  • There's always a chance you can convince another person of something. Plastic surgery is a huge decision. I encourage you to wait a few months and think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of surgery would you be interested in?

Maybe he thinks you are perfect just the way you are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Surgery is always the last resort to anything. I don't know what you want surgery for but I'm with your boyfriend. Don't do it if you don't need too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want surgery? I guarantee other guys find you attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of surgery?

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not