I really want surgery but boyfriend doesn't want me to?

Is there any way I could convince him
My boyfriend is the only one who finds me attractive... no other girl or guy finds me attractive or gives me much attention. He gets more attention because he's the attractive one...

010

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't given us much to work with. If you have an acute appendicitis and he doesn't want you to have surgery, he's jerk and you should dump him. If you are talking about a nose job or boob job, remember that others see you differently than you see yourself. If your concern about your appearance is how others perceive you, then shouldn't you listen to what other people say and give that more weight than your own opinions?