I'm getting married but got a crush on another girl?

So I me and a girl I went to high school with reconnected and as we've been catching up on life I really started to get a big crush on her. I did like her years ago but I was too shy back then. It didn't help that she told me back in school she also had a big crush on me. And she said if it wasn't for me getting married she would she would be dating me

33

Most Helpful Girl

• uuuummmm, this is obvious. Dont get married if you like someone else!!! if you can't get this girl out of your head, do not get married. you cannot be doubting this MAJOR life decision. just calm down and think about who you are the most attracted to or have the best talks with, or whatever you're into, and just pick a girl and move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got to do some heavy thinking on this one man. I wish you the best.