How should I initiate a kiss with my super shy boyfriend (He doesn't like eye contact so those "perfect moments" don't come often)?

We've been dating since September and we hold hands and cuddle. We just haven't moved beyond that point. And while I would love for him to do it, I'm his first girlfriend so it's unlikely. I'm starting to lose hope that he'll ever work up the nerve and I think I'll have to, but I'm shy as well. Further more it's not like there haven't been chances, we went to the planetarium, the zoo, long drives to no where, and even my house for hours while no ones home. What do I do? Should I start with a kiss on the cheek? If so how? I've dated guys before but they've always initiated so I'm unsure on how to go about this.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it, he definitely wants to, but sounds like he's really shy. Once you do it he'll probably open up more.