How should I initiate a kiss with my super shy boyfriend (He doesn't like eye contact so those "perfect moments" don't come often)?

We've been dating since September and we hold hands and cuddle. We just haven't moved beyond that point. And while I would love for him to do it, I'm his first girlfriend so it's unlikely. I'm starting to lose hope that he'll ever work up the nerve and I think I'll have to, but I'm shy as well. Further more it's not like there haven't been chances, we went to the planetarium, the zoo, long drives to no where, and even my house for hours while no ones home. What do I do? Should I start with a kiss on the cheek? If so how? I've dated guys before but they've always initiated so I'm unsure on how to go about this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it, he definitely wants to, but sounds like he's really shy. Once you do it he'll probably open up more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on your thoughts on the matter if you want to start with kisses on the cheek then do them as hi or goodbyes that gives hints that u want to kiss but if you just want to kiss him be the dominant one for a second and just kiss him shy guys won't make the move very often so you have to

0|0
    0|0
  • Best thing for you to do is guiding his face whit you hand under his chin and kiss him

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think people should be dating under 18. i can't condone this

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes