Was this girl just overreacting about all this?

So weve been talking for like 6 months now. We got along great in the beginning. We went out a bunch together and even to we aren't official we acted a couple a lot. Like showing a good amount of PDA...

Anways lately it seems that were sort of drifting apart. It sort of has to do with me too, because I haven't really been reaching out to her towards text and what not. But anyway she's going away for a month. And the last day we hung out there was some hostility. We went out the night before to a bar and I got drunk. She doesn't like when I get drunk because I could be a bit of a douche.

So her bed is a twin size and i told her to goto her bedroom but she told me she needed to be up early and that she needed sleep bc she need to drive tmrw morning and the bed isn't comfortable for 2 people. It was 4 AM but still. I got mad and left and as I was walking away I realized that would be a mistake. I went back to the door and started banging on it and her and her roommate were pretty mad. When they let me back in I just passed out in the girls bed and she went on the couch. So she had to be up at 8 AM to clean her apartment out. She woke me up and I was hungover and went straight to her and her roommatss couch to go back to sleep, she came in and said “yeah thanks for the help” then i got up and got changed and I saw her like really cleaning her room. Like really trying her hardest.

So i just told her she doesn't have to try that hard and that the workers will deal with messy floors and stuff because she was moving out. She just goes “well were different people”, and she was serious. I just scoffed.

Is she trying to send me a message?

10