I am so insecure now?

Okay, so there's a side to my boyfriend I have NEVER seen before. He put his hands on me the other day, and I forgive him but I provoked it.. but I don't wanna be with him anymore, so I broke it off. But, I always seem to find the assholes.. I think they are good guys but then they turn out to be DICKS. Will I EVER find a good guy? :( I am starting to give up.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want to say, seriously, good for you. You had the strength to break it off. No one should ever lay their hands on you.

Take your time. I had a bad first date last night, the guy tried making me give him head. Told me he loved me after an hour. It was really quite weird, and I don't think I'll be continuing that one.

You gotta weed through the bad guys to find good ones. Or just take time off and focus on yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you meant put his hands on you. He beat you? Or he touched you without consent?

• He shoved me, and it wasn't a soft shove.

• Were you two fighting? Sounds abusive

• We were in a little bit of a heated argument. I was trying to give him a hug to try and calm him down, but he shoved me. I fell, but I am not one of these people asking for sympathy. I am just wondering if I will find a decent guy.