Do you like to dress for your significant other? At least occasionally?

Of course I dress how I want. But every once in a while I like to dress for my boyfriend and wear something he likes to see me in like yoga pants, super tight jeans, or a form fitting dress.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I dress up in fancy clothing pretty much every day so when it comes to "dressing for your significant other" I wear colors they like or an outfit that they like since I dress fancy a lot already. I get asked by strangers "are you going to a wedding?" quite often.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fairly often. He has his preferences, I like to make him happy and he has good taste so it’s not like it’s against my own personal style

1|1
    0|0
    • That's great. I like dressing for him two because I like seeing him happy and I like how he hits on me like how he did when we started dating.

• Nothing wrong with wanting to make your partner happy 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My dude loves a certain top I have, so occasionally I wear it (more a smart casual top) or I remember what he says he likes. It makes him smile when he's like "hey, I remember saying I liked that shirt" and me going "oh I know, why I wore it." 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • But he likes pretty much the clothes I would normally wear and like to wear, so it's like, why not? 😂

• I would wear anything she wanted me too.

I also wouldn't mind buying outfits for her that we both liked.

1|0
    0|0
  • She isn’t picky about what I wear, but her favorite thing isn’t something I wear in public so I wear it in private for her

1|0
    0|0
  • Constantly

1|0
    0|0
  • You bet

1|0
    0|0
  • once in awhile

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes