Do you like to dress for your significant other? At least occasionally?

Of course I dress how I want. But every once in a while I like to dress for my boyfriend and wear something he likes to see me in like yoga pants, super tight jeans, or a form fitting dress.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I dress up in fancy clothing pretty much every day so when it comes to "dressing for your significant other" I wear colors they like or an outfit that they like since I dress fancy a lot already. I get asked by strangers "are you going to a wedding?" quite often.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fairly often. He has his preferences, I like to make him happy and he has good taste so it’s not like it’s against my own personal style

• That's great. I like dressing for him two because I like seeing him happy and I like how he hits on me like how he did when we started dating.

• Nothing wrong with wanting to make your partner happy 😊