How would you feel about a woman being the one to pay on a first date?

Techically... it's not officially a date but I am inviting him over and I am going to be paying for a pizza delivery... is this a no-no in men's eyes?
  • Yes, it's weird.
    Vote A
  • No, go for it!
    Vote B
  • Both ways..
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a first date and you are going out somewhere nice (ish), he should pay, especially if he was the one to ask you out.

But since it's your idea, and your house, it's fine that you pay. If he offers to pay before you meet up, tell him to bring drinks or desert.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I asked him in a date then I wouldn’t mind paying at all. If he asks me out on a date, I’d expect him to pay. If his card doesn’t work for some reason, I wouldn’t mind paying.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me it is, if it was me I'd pay it's just a pizza it's not that much even for my age. If I'm a bystander observing it, I'd go "Wtf" if he wouldn't OFFER to pay at least some part of the pay thingy

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it would be an unexpected change but to me it's neither good or bad it just eliminates the idea of chivalry

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit, if she is going to offer to pay that means I get to save a few bucks. Can't complain about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends where your live, and how old you are. For my generation it is a no go.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants to pay for me than be my guest. I'm ordering a $45 dollar steak dinner at a restaurant of my choosing

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't care. Would show she's independent and capable to provide for herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel as i always have.. Uncomfortable. Going Dutch is the best option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be okay

After all someone's gotta pay for the pizza be it the girl or the boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds normal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I said go for it but it's never happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. I like to take turns paying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care for it, but I wouldn't fight it either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes