How would you feel about a woman being the one to pay on a first date?

Techically... it's not officially a date but I am inviting him over and I am going to be paying for a pizza delivery... is this a no-no in men's eyes?
  • Yes, it's weird.
  • No, go for it!
  • Both ways..
    Vote C

212

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a first date and you are going out somewhere nice (ish), he should pay, especially if he was the one to ask you out.

But since it's your idea, and your house, it's fine that you pay. If he offers to pay before you meet up, tell him to bring drinks or desert.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I asked him in a date then I wouldn’t mind paying at all. If he asks me out on a date, I’d expect him to pay. If his card doesn’t work for some reason, I wouldn’t mind paying.