How to get an online conversation going with a girl I feel a massive urge to date?

I had a huge crush on this girl in my campus I used to see everyday near a food joint in my college campus. The day I decided that it's time to talk to her, she stopped coming and I didn't see her for 2 years (there are 15 diffrent colleges in my campus so finding 1 girl from some other college is a task). until day before yesterday when I discovered her Instagram profile.

I'm quite confident in myself but I have to get a conversation started first. I had a fail attempt where she didn't see any of my messages, luckily you can unsend your texts on Instagram. Turns out she's a an acquaintance of my ex which gives me all the more reason to go after this girl.

How should I approach her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think there are a few red flags. She seems to be avoiding you, maybe because she knows your ex. But i think if you truly want to persue her than get to know her interests and try to see a connection between you two. Hobbies are great ice breakers. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think she has any idea about me and me dating a person she knows.

Would it be too cheesy if I tell her that I've written a piece of music for her?

• Maybe just a little. First talk to the girl then comes the cheesy sentiments.

Recommended myTakes