Do you agree with this statement about dating?

saw this post in a reddit thread

"Your looks have very little to do with your success at getting women. I would advice you to rethink your approach or game plan. Women don't judge men in the same way as men judge women and therefore are attracted to different qualities."

please give reasons why or why not you agree

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, it is a mistake to assume that women think, feel, or react in the same way that men do under any particular circumstances. Our differences are much more significant than just body parts. The failure to appreciate this difference is what leads to many problems in relationships, because one partner makes assumptions about what the other partner "must be" thinking or feeling.

Women do not judge men in the same way that men judge women. That doesn't mean that appearance is not a significant factor for women. Some women are extremely particular about appearance: must be physically fit, must be taller than 5' 10", etc. Some women are more tolerant of overweight men. Women seem to develop attraction to a male based on experiences with a guy and his perceived personality traits. With us guys, if we are not attracted initially, it will probably never develop.

I think self-confidence is a quality that most women emphasize when selecting a mate and many men overlook this factor. So, if you wanna know what you are doing wrong in dating relationships, ask a member of the opposite sex.