Normal pace for dating? I don’t know what normal is anymore and I can’t tell if these are RED flags or normal?

I met this guy 1.5 weeks ago. Our first date was last Wednesday. Our second was last Saturday morning. Each 3 hours and very pleasant dates. The second one he kissed me super lightly and it was overall just a super nice date. He said he wanted to take things slow though.

Our 3 rd date is for this Wednesday, we’re having dinner. But the in the last 2 days we’ve both become more lovey and affectionate towards each other... like sending hearts and kissy faces, he messaged me how he wants to kiss me, (and we message and talk about other things too but I mean this is included), and then he said to me he wants to make me happy every day and be part of it (I said I was so happy since I saw him last). Then he said how we are so much alike (which I do think we are too but when he said it, it just seemed weird?)...

Is this normal when you meet someone and hit it off? Because we seem to be going super well but now I’m nervous that I’m so starry eyed for him that he’ll play me.

12