Normal pace for dating? I don’t know what normal is anymore and I can’t tell if these are RED flags or normal?

I met this guy 1.5 weeks ago. Our first date was last Wednesday. Our second was last Saturday morning. Each 3 hours and very pleasant dates. The second one he kissed me super lightly and it was overall just a super nice date. He said he wanted to take things slow though.

Our 3 rd date is for this Wednesday, we’re having dinner. But the in the last 2 days we’ve both become more lovey and affectionate towards each other... like sending hearts and kissy faces, he messaged me how he wants to kiss me, (and we message and talk about other things too but I mean this is included), and then he said to me he wants to make me happy every day and be part of it (I said I was so happy since I saw him last). Then he said how we are so much alike (which I do think we are too but when he said it, it just seemed weird?)...

Is this normal when you meet someone and hit it off? Because we seem to be going super well but now I’m nervous that I’m so starry eyed for him that he’ll play me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let him set the pace by setting the dates. And if it's too fast still, then he is causing it, and you might have to ghost him before he breaks up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine to me. When I met my boyfriend for the first time we connected super well on the first date. Went out at 8 stayed out til 2 cause we never ran out of things to say. Next day went out to the movies (he was on post deployment leave and was leaving the next day so we had to squeeze in some extra time fast) had a great date and first kiss. He came back a couple weeks later for a month around Christmas and we spent everyday together and now anytime we can be together we are. I never expected it to move that fast but nothing has ever felt more right to me. So I guess you should just ask yourself if your situation, even if it feels fast, feels right

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he just seems really in to you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes