He made no contact after the first date, should I contact him?

i met this guy on an app. few days before our date, i took like 2 -3 hours to respond to his text messages, i arrived 30 minutes late to the date, and the place i choose did not have any chairs to sit down so it was very uncomfortable, we were there for less than an hour, and i feel we really did not have an opportunity to talk well. then he wanted to go to another place where we could sit down, and i just suggested we could go for a walk, which we did, but it was a bad idea. the date ended right after walking two blocks and he said i will talk to you when saying good bye. and he never texted me back again.

it has been 10 days, and i want to know if i should text him

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol well do you blame him? No chair venue, you keep him waiting. Can't sit down have a drink and a proper conversation... has to walk aimlessly around the city. It sounds awful.
    If you want to see him again, text him, explain you know the date sucked and it was your fault. And that he can pick date 2... and show up on time.

• Thank you so much! You’re so right!
      I want to text him now.

What should my first text be like?

• Ya... dont chase him. There's plenty of other options out there 🙂

• Thank you so much for your advice I won’t write anymore 😐

Most Helpful Girl

• he's definitely not interested!
    Move on