He made no contact after the first date, should I contact him?

i met this guy on an app. few days before our date, i took like 2 -3 hours to respond to his text messages, i arrived 30 minutes late to the date, and the place i choose did not have any chairs to sit down so it was very uncomfortable, we were there for less than an hour, and i feel we really did not have an opportunity to talk well. then he wanted to go to another place where we could sit down, and i just suggested we could go for a walk, which we did, but it was a bad idea. the date ended right after walking two blocks and he said i will talk to you when saying good bye. and he never texted me back again.

it has been 10 days, and i want to know if i should text him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol well do you blame him? No chair venue, you keep him waiting. Can't sit down have a drink and a proper conversation... has to walk aimlessly around the city. It sounds awful.
    If you want to see him again, text him, explain you know the date sucked and it was your fault. And that he can pick date 2... and show up on time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much! You’re so right!
      I want to text him now.

What should my first text be like?

• Show All
    • Ya... dont chase him. There's plenty of other options out there 🙂

• Thank you so much for your advice I won’t write anymore 😐

Most Helpful Girl

• he's definitely not interested!
    Move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like he didn't really enjoy the date. I wouldn't try to hit him up again

0|0
    0|0
    • it is a shame because he seemed a really nice guy, but i totally agree that he didn't have a good time, i could tell he wanted to sit down.. i doubt that he'd want to answer back if i text him :(
      should i move on too?

• Make the choice that will leave you with peace of mind.

• You can, but that date fell flat and he has probably moved on/

0|0
    0|0
    • what can i text him

• Show All
    • should I first say hi how are you before asking him to go out again?

• Yes. And don't make an issue about how date #1 was far from perfect. He knows, you know, all of us on GaG know. Don't whip a dead horse. If he brings it up, laugh about it and promise date #2 will be better. If he is interested in you, he'll go out with you. If he is dismissive, move on. Lesson learned.

• Nope. It's over. I doubt he had a good time and moved on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just do it. Or forget about him. S plentora of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might wanna move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Try. He may have thought it went bad and moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • even if he liked me, he would make no contact because he thinks the date was bad?

• Show All
    • I know but I’m so afraid that he won’t be interested, because I think that if he was, he would have written. But I know he didn’t have a good time and probably thought I didn’t like him. Just started with just, hi, how are you?

• That's a good start. Good luck and hope all goes well.

• You should text him

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should try ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • what i should say, how

• Say that you felt bad for how the date went and the place that you chose was uncomfortable too so can we give it one more try if you don't mind.

Recommended myTakes