Are skinny guys unattractive to women in general?

Hello Ladies and Guys,

So I just recently came out of a bad relationship with my ex who said the reasoning for our departure was due to me being "too skinny, small and short". Since I was young I have always had trouble gaining weight no matter if it was muscle or fat and I have never weighed over 145 my entire life. Now I am 132 pounds and about 5'7 (picture of me down below) I think and I lose weight fast but do you guys think that was a good reason to break up with someone after three years especially if guys like me was her preference at first when we first met? It's not my fault I can't gain the weight I want if I try. What if I am never able to date someone because of my short and small stature?

Should I try steroids or something to change my appearance and meet the average girl expectations of guys being ripped, muscular and having a six pack or should I just be the person I am now and live with that for the rest of my life? Also are you guys ok with dating someone whose shorter and skinnier than you? Just curious for a female's perspective on this but a guy's answer is cool too. Thanks everyone, love you all.Are skinny guys unattractive to women in general?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I think you look just fine. You don't seem skinny to me. Your ex's opinion has nothing to do with how you look. It all depends on perspective, really. Just like every guy has his preference, every girl does too. Some girl might think you're too skinny, but another will think you're pretty hot, but all the same, if you're not happy with how you look, work on your physical appearance. Hit the gym, etc. But don't let anyone convince you that you don't look good

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She meant you got a cold weather dick... and she's wanting some spoke bending Pringles can in her life

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that's what she meant dude. While I am not going to get into my sex life, I will say that she made me feel like being short and almost weightless is something to be ashamed of.

• You know how in general men find big fat hairy Amazon girls gross.. thays how women feel about little dudes

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Being skinny is perfectly okay. My boyfriend is 5 ft 7 and that's a perfect height for me. I wouldn't take anything she said seriously. You said so yourself that it was a bad relationship and it sounds like she was saying all sorts of things to try and hurt you. The last guy I was interested in before I met my boyfriend did the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny isn’t a turn off for me as long as he looks healthy. My boyfriend weighed less than you at 6’0 and that was really worrying but he’s put more weight on now and is still skinny but it looks good cause now he doesn’t look like a skeleton 😂 I think most girls would be fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn’t really be an issue because I find skinny men are about 50/50 with toned men for most attractive body type, I’ve personally only gone after very skinny men, so it’s probably just her.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good dude. If you want to workout a bit, it might give you some confidence. We have similar bodies though and I've only heard compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Y’all were together for three years and she left you for that?

1|0
    0|0
  • You look normal, though you shouldn't wear baggy clothes. It makes you look like a sack of potatoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, curvy and more muscular women wouldn't go for a skiny guy

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • To your title question, maybe yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly yes.