Could you be in a relationship where everything is fine, but your partner is bad at sex?

No issues other than sex. You already voiced your needs, but they refuse to fully try to please you ( or don’t try as much as you do).
  • Yes, sex isn’t important to me as the rest.
  • No, sex is equally as important as the rest.

213

Most Helpful Girl

• If we're just not compatible but he's trying I could look past it. If he genuinely doesn't care about my pleasure that would prob lead to problems outside the bedroom as well and we wouldn't work out

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is an important part of the relationship. Without it, it'd just be a friendship. Fortunately, sex is something partners can get better at through practice, trial and error, and exploration.