Could you be in a relationship where everything is fine, but your partner is bad at sex?

No issues other than sex. You already voiced your needs, but they refuse to fully try to please you ( or don’t try as much as you do).
  • Yes, sex isn’t important to me as the rest.
    Vote A
  • No, sex is equally as important as the rest.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If we're just not compatible but he's trying I could look past it. If he genuinely doesn't care about my pleasure that would prob lead to problems outside the bedroom as well and we wouldn't work out

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is an important part of the relationship. Without it, it'd just be a friendship. Fortunately, sex is something partners can get better at through practice, trial and error, and exploration.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Meh I've been in lots of relationships with women who are terrible at sex. I think it's kind of a norm, guy does the work in bed as well as in life lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex is important but since I've been in a relationship with an ace for 10 months I would've been happy about every sex I could get.

It is important and I think. you can work around it if you try so yes I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a bigger issue if you've talked to them about it and they refuse to work on it with you. That to me shows they don't care about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I feel like sex is important, very important, but I think I could work around "bad" sex if she was genuinely a great person. obviously we could get better at it anyways so... yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on many factors, but sexual frustration can lead to future problems. Try to tone down pleasuring him to show the difference, then try to talk it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • However, it is a skill that can be improved though, if the partner is willing to learn. He/she should

0|0
    0|0
  • If he refuses even after taking about it and a other aspects of your sex life is also bad, then id probably move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Has he told you why he doesn't want to try? Can I ask what it is he doesn't want to try? I had an ex who was somewhat like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what she is refusing and why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't you teach them

0|0
    0|0
  • What do u mean they refuse to get better?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dos a he give you oral

0|0
    0|0
  • bad at sex lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes