How does it feel to be 30 and single?

Because that’s probably going to be me in 5 years. Yay... NOT!

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some confidence! I used to tell myself that I would be single until I got into my late 20s early 30 when I started making enough money to attract a woman who would inevitably cheat on me. The mind is very negative, it is possible you might be single for the next 5 years, but crying about it solves nothing, continuously improve yourself in any ways you can, and you will eventually attract someone. Even if you do nothing to improve yourself, you can probably still find a less attractive guy who will love you regardless.

• I get the desperate ones or the ones only looking for a hook up. Not my thing.

• Maybe the issue lies in how you handle people who approach you to ask you out?

Regardless, you still seem desperate for a "good" guy, so anyone who you like will likely see how desperately you want someone like them to ask you out and stick around. To make sure we're clear on definitions, as well as to hopefully push this conversation in a meaningfull direction, in this case I mean desperation as a sense of deep desire and possibly feelings of hopelessness, I'm specifically refering to being desperate for a relationship/love, as I said before that I understand desperation for other things can be an issue. The issue here is that you seemingly desire love and I would assume you also desire to be in love/give love to someone else, yet you turn people down, from what you say, solely for desiring your love and feeling without hope that you can love them?

• I’ve never had a real relationship so I have no idea what it feels like

Most Helpful Girl

• Turning 30 was a peace of cake... and the older I got, the more wiser I am; Being single ROCKS ! 😉