How does it feel to be 30 and single?

Because that’s probably going to be me in 5 years. Yay... NOT!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some confidence! I used to tell myself that I would be single until I got into my late 20s early 30 when I started making enough money to attract a woman who would inevitably cheat on me. The mind is very negative, it is possible you might be single for the next 5 years, but crying about it solves nothing, continuously improve yourself in any ways you can, and you will eventually attract someone. Even if you do nothing to improve yourself, you can probably still find a less attractive guy who will love you regardless.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get the desperate ones or the ones only looking for a hook up. Not my thing.

• Show All
    • Maybe the issue lies in how you handle people who approach you to ask you out?

Regardless, you still seem desperate for a "good" guy, so anyone who you like will likely see how desperately you want someone like them to ask you out and stick around. To make sure we're clear on definitions, as well as to hopefully push this conversation in a meaningfull direction, in this case I mean desperation as a sense of deep desire and possibly feelings of hopelessness, I'm specifically refering to being desperate for a relationship/love, as I said before that I understand desperation for other things can be an issue. The issue here is that you seemingly desire love and I would assume you also desire to be in love/give love to someone else, yet you turn people down, from what you say, solely for desiring your love and feeling without hope that you can love them?

• I’ve never had a real relationship so I have no idea what it feels like

Most Helpful Girl

• Turning 30 was a peace of cake... and the older I got, the more wiser I am; Being single ROCKS ! 😉

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me now it's not a problem I'm not 30 yet but I can find a lot of satisfaction from my passions. And a relationship would be fun to add to it but I don't need it to be happy.

Yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am 37 and been single since 30. YAY... NOT!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I was in a shitty relationship at 30 that I felt trapped in.. Love and all that good stuff. I suppose I would have complained either way lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a widower for over 11 years. I'm coping quite well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ease yourself and don't make it a hedge around yourself , it's ok to be single in every age

0|1
    0|0
  • It isn't a problem for me (but then, I'm already 40).

0|0
    0|0
  • Some from what I understanding from my friends in there 30s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry

You won't notice but you'll be fully settled with a good life before 30 itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, cause the more you love yourself the more me time you'll need

0|0
    0|0
  • i am pretty sure i can break that streak..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask me again in 8 years 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope to be married before then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry being single is not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the sne question lol