Should I stop talking to or making arrangements to date others at this stage?

Been talking to a guy for 2 weeks. We went on a date last weekend and still having phone calls and texts even after the date. The first date had us clicking and their was a spark. We held hands, he put his arms around me and we ended the date with a nice kiss. It's pretty clear he is smitten with me. We are meeting up again this weekend for brunch and some more kisses lol.

Today someone else messaged me wanting to chat and he too wants to line up a phonecall with the intention of going out on a first date.

Should I stop responding to others? I mean even though the other guy and I are keen on each other and going on date 2 in a few days we are not exclusive as such. However I can't help but feel a little bad that I am talking to another guy with the intention to have a date with him too.

What if I go on a date with guy number 2 and he also moves in for a kiss, do I then tell guy number one about it or cut one loose.

Confused, what do others do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Since you guys are not exclusive, going out with another guys shouldn't be a problem. It's you decision. But you shouldn't feel guilty. You are not doing anything wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not confused, you are giving yourself options. Eithet your free to date or your not. Since your saud your not exclusive yet then hold off on 2nd guy, keep at friendship level, go on 2nd date and see how it goes. Getting know someone shouldn't take 3 dates. Then again who am i? But anyway. If all goes well push for the 1st guy then if rejects then go for the second.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes