How should I tell my ex/roommate that I want to get back together?

We moved in to an apartment 3 weeks ago. He broke up with me 6 months ago. We've been hanging out as friends and continued being intimate. I'm more responsible, healthy, and a better friend than I was when we dated. I have been giving him space and haven't said anything about getting back together in months. He hasn't been showing me many signs, but we usually don't try to read between the lines and take eachother at face value. How should I tell him that I want to be in a relationship so that he's comfortable and doesn't feel pressured? I've definitely been working on myself and the relationship will be different.

03