Has this ghosted me or is he just pissed off?

Hi all, i met this guy early April and we started dating. Things seemed to be going ok and we met regularly. Towards the sixth date i was getting a little confused because he hadn't initiated sex even though we had got close. I think he wanted to wait and was insecure about it (he was shaking a lot at some points). Anyway the next few dates we met, had fun but nothing more. The final date i cooked him dinner and we stayed in. He didn't really try anything and said he had to leave at 10:30 as he had his son early the next day. By this point i was pissed off a little. I didn't say anything (i didn't know how) but he knew i was annoyed. He wanted to meet a few days later but i couldnt as i was at a dance class. I didn't offer an alternative. And i shut the door pretty quickly when he left. Anyway, at this point my phone had broken as well (which he saw). I tried really hard to fix it but it took 6 days to sort out. I thought id better contact him but he has ignored my messages for the last five days despite me apologising for being abrupt. So has he disappeared for good or do you think he is just pissed off?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Donโ€™t you just love dating! ๐Ÿ™„ The miscommunications and expecting the other person to mind read, and know what you want. NEWS FLASH... unfortunately, your guy canโ€™t mind read, and this isnโ€™t a RACE. You two seem to be having a communication problem, so sit back, relax, and spend a few dates just talking and getting to know one another. Good sex will come later with good communication and connection. ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • First, why do you expect him to initiate? Why didn't YOU?

But he might see it as you playing games. ie, he could tell you were upset, but you didn't say anything or talk about it. So he's probably upset and just figures "it's not worth it". He wants someone that communicates and doesn't play games. That's what I would be thinking if it was me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did try to initiate. I cuddled up and kissed him. He reciprocated but only briefly before he left. I did ask him if he was attracted to me which was probably the wring thing to have said but its so difficult bringing up the conversation of sex andwhen we are going to have it when you are just getting to know somebody. Plus i felt like it was a touchy issue for him. So no i wasn't playing games. And my phone broke and i couldnt sort another one out immediately which was also not part of any game.

• Show All
    • Lol yeah he probably was. Although im a bit sad that its over, im also aware thatwe probably werent compatible anyway.

• Thanks for your comments. Very helpful ๐Ÿ‘

• Pissed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes