Do you talk about your friend to the person your dating? Why?

Ok so I have a female friend that Im close to. She has dated quite a few people in the time I've known her. But I've noticed with the last 2 guys especially, she's been talking to them quite a bit about me.

First guy I didn't think anything of it, because I was the main thing they had in common.

But today I just met the guy she's currently dating, and he seemed to know everything about me before I even knew he existed.

She is the most interesting person I have ever met so I dont understand why she wants to talk about me.

I dont think she even considers me a best friend, Im the just the she hangs out with most during UniDo you talk about your friend to the person your dating? Why?
  • Yes my friend is always the main topic of conversation
  • Yes I mention my friend quite often
  • Sometimes I mention my friend
    Vote C
  • I've mentioned my friend in the past but not often
    Vote D
  • No I dont talk about any of my friends with someone new
    Vote E

92

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe, like sometimes if somethign happens I talk about it, and if you spend a lot of time together then she might just have a lot to talk about, or she might have a little crush on you or something, or I guess she could secretly hate you but if youve been friends this long then I doubt it

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds normal to me to give the dude your dating a back story on a friend.. anything else would seem awkward.. oh here is my friend you know nothing about.

• Yeah but I met him when he came to our class. He didn't seem to have heard anything about anyone else

• Well I guess you are special.. . Not sure what to say man.