Is it bad that I initiate most dates and should I stop?

I like to think we have this routine where he initiates conversations and I mostly initiate dates (7 out of 10). We have done it like this for close to a year and he never said he didn't like it.
Would a guy meet with me after I suggest it if he didn't like it? Should I change the pattern and tell him to initiate?
I guess I'm worried of being seen as pushy. Guys, if a girl wanted you to meet and you didn't want to, would you say yes?
Should I just assume he likes getting together with me if he always say yes unless he's busy?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think it's all circumstancial to your actual relationship. Is he investing time and effort during your dates? Is he confident enough to initiate? Are there time or scheduling constraints on your part? There are a lot of factors. But, I also would think, after almost a year if you backed off, would he get the hint and proceed to initiate and ask you out? You can test it out and see, yet be aware that it may alter whatever you have going on between you two if he misunderstands your motives behind pulling away.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's getting too comfortable. Yeah, you should have him initiate more. Ideally it would be 50%ish, but who's gonna keep score? lol

A guy is still interested if he would meet you up, so he's still interested

You can tell him something along the lines of "Alright you think of a plan for the next date!"