Is it bad that I initiate most dates and should I stop?

I like to think we have this routine where he initiates conversations and I mostly initiate dates (7 out of 10). We have done it like this for close to a year and he never said he didn't like it.
Would a guy meet with me after I suggest it if he didn't like it? Should I change the pattern and tell him to initiate?
I guess I'm worried of being seen as pushy. Guys, if a girl wanted you to meet and you didn't want to, would you say yes?
Should I just assume he likes getting together with me if he always say yes unless he's busy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think it's all circumstancial to your actual relationship. Is he investing time and effort during your dates? Is he confident enough to initiate? Are there time or scheduling constraints on your part? There are a lot of factors. But, I also would think, after almost a year if you backed off, would he get the hint and proceed to initiate and ask you out? You can test it out and see, yet be aware that it may alter whatever you have going on between you two if he misunderstands your motives behind pulling away.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's getting too comfortable. Yeah, you should have him initiate more. Ideally it would be 50%ish, but who's gonna keep score? lol

A guy is still interested if he would meet you up, so he's still interested

You can tell him something along the lines of "Alright you think of a plan for the next date!"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you want him to initiate cause you think thats what guys do when they are interested but it really depends on someones personality, a lot guys like when you run the show
    I dont think he would go out with you if he was not interested
    But beware how he is with you, does he seems into you then, that is what matters

1|0
    0|0
  • He meets with you, when he could easily find reasons not to. So, yes, he must like you. No sense in drastically changing what you do, as it's working for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad, I guess that guys actually like when girls take the initiative. But, if it bothers you (I guess it does a little bit since you're asking this), stop doing it and let him initiate the date next time. I believe he will and if he asks what's wrong say what you think and see what will happen..

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, if it works for you don't stop lol. If he's still seeing you without making excuses then he's interested 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you can talk to him about initiating and you can stay back a bit and you will get the idea what actually is going on in his mind about you

0|0
    0|0
  • You should definitly asume your likes if The dude say yes to your proposals. And also don't worry about People being insecure because you ask them for dates... Just don't... Date them

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel you. I stopped it & the dating stopped coz I initiated most dates after he initiated & he rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's not that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with asking someone out

0|0
    0|0
    • What about 7 out of 10 times?

• No, it is not bad. You are picking ur interest

0|0
    0|0