Is she really busy or just playing me?

I have been chatting to a girl for over a week now on Snapchat and last night we finally met in person I thought we had a great chat and had two really good hugs with her, although I was an anxious mess around her as I don't socialise much, I think it went great she was saying I was attractive and sweet.

I'm not sure if my terrible self confidence put her off, but she has cancelled our date that we arranged before meeting yesterday. I do think she is being genuine about being busy as her reasons for cancelling added up with what we were chatting about last night.

I called her after she cancelled to offer an alternative but she seems to proud to accept me paying for the whole date, which I understand, she said that when she gets some money we should arrange something for next week, nothing is set in stone though, we also agreed to carry on chatting over text and calls.

Now I'm not sure if she is just being kind to not upset me by saying she isn't interested, although her personality did highlight a 'straight to the point' attitude or that she is genuinely busy.

I have really bad anxiety around her, she is so overwhelming for me as she is dead gorgeous and so so awesome to chat too, I really like her a lot. She even said I was anxious when meeting yesterday but I'm sure this will get better if we chat more, right? I want to know if this is normal for blokes or am I just being pathetic haha.

Please share your thoughts on this. Thank you.

01