Girls, has your intuition ever been wrong about a guy liking you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yea few times
    sometimes people can be very deceptive, they would manipulate you into thinking something else but actually they are just catering their interest or benefit from you
    and girls being emotional beings and ready to trust, can fall into such traps

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No.. Cmon.. They are psyicics you didn’t know..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• eh, douchebag wasn't even worthy of me, he thought he was hot shit or something and rejected me down flat, claimed I wasn't his "type." And I was like man, a guy who has chicken legs shouldn't even have a "type."

0|0
    0|1
    • Way to be mature about it...

• @AllThatSweetJazz Mature, why should I be mature when he went around thinking he was rejecting me because I was "below" his "standards?" I just told him the truth, because some people have an over-inflated image of themselves and feed it by putting others down publicly and in an obnoxiously loud voice, which is what he did.

• If you are below his standard then that’s for him to decide. Are you a douche for rejecting guys? Also other people being shitty doesn’t mean you have to forget about staying classy.

• nope girl, one tried to convince me in that but its bullshit
    trust ysf girl, but the thing is that just cause he is attracted to you doesn't mean he wants to be with you
    weird fellas are out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was convinced a guy at work liked me because he chatted to me all the time, stared at me & told me he loved my legs. So I wrote him an essay about how I felt and it turned out he was so not into me at all 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I am right almost all the time, I don't count the ones that pretend like they didn't like me when I express disinterest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Intuition never lies.

2|0
    0|1
  • So far not yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am always right about that.