Guys, Do You Like Competitive Girls? And Girls, Do You Consider Yourself Competitive?

This is just another random question lol. I am kinda competitive and I like to win but I don't mind losing someπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind competitive girls as long as they don't think I'm competing with them. Cuz I'm not competitive and I hate being put in a situation where they just try so hard to compete while im not. πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you're competitive about... And how far you're willing to push just to win...

Taken to extremes, it's not an appealing trait for either gender...

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm kinda just talking about games and stuff lol

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yes it is!! Lol and even if i was to lose, I'd just joke around about it rofl

• Hahaha... You'll do alright...πŸ‘...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It really depends on what we are competing in cause sometimes i can be competitive and sometimes i could care less

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I think I just like challenges... So i cn be competitive but yeah, I'm kinda like that too. Sometimes im too lazy for all that other stuffπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• RIGHT thats the best way to put it I LOVE Challenages physical mental or skill in video games i live challenges but your right i can sometimes be to lazy for the stuff

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Boys do not like competitive girls. Major turn off. There are several reasons for which

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm competitive, yes. But not with everything. I like to consider it as part of my charm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love competitive girls it makes beer pong more fun πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys do. I play volleyball, and softball, but I'm not competitive. I'm terrible at sports, probably because I'm too fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like competitive girls who are good at what they do. If we're having a friendly competition, it gets boring to lose on purpose. I think I'd rather lose legit

1|0
    0|0
  • I love games (computer/board/card/whatever) so I love it if they have a bit of competition, as long as they aren't a bad loser

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind it if it's not so bad she is prepared to endanger my happiness or the relation ship just to win

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like competitive girls, only ones that's actually loyal

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as their nature doesn't overwhelm the relationship I think it'll be fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be fun so long as they don't let it overehelm everything else

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls shouldn't compete because they could get hurt, or find out they aren't getting paid equally for possibly doing a better job. They should strive for mediocrity. *Thumbs up*

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends what i the target of competition. When the effect makes 2 winners - yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • who doesn't like a competitive girl but not all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not competitive, you might as well be a slice of toast. Toast is boring. Don't be toast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind having someone that competitive keeps me motivated

1|0
    0|0
  • Being competitive is good, but not all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not competitive at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am competitive

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not competitive

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ridiculously competitive

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I definitely like competitive girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like competitive girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, try to bet me on mw2 rust 1 vs 1

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes