Do you think it is important to have your own life in your relationship?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely...

Without the two individuals... How would a couple work?

I think many failed relationships happen because one person becomes bored with the other for reasons of a lack of growth...

When one loses one's identify... What the other person loved in the first place is gone... Then it's no longer exciting and fun... Just more of the same... Everyday...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah of course. You're not supposed to be stuck like a gum to your partner. Otherwise it can get boring and tiring.

• We woman get emotionally attached too. It’s how we recharge.

• I just started talking to a cop. I need to suck it up and deal with it.

• What I mean here is that if u don't have your own independence and individual life, aside from your relationship, if the relationship is over you'll find it extremely difficult to move on. Because your entire life will be revolved around a person who no longer can be with you