Could girl help me?

Hi maybe two week ago I started talking with this girl so far I invited her at the cinema and another day she wanted to stay with me after school she been saying that she don’t want me to think about future so that if it didn’t work we don’t get disappointed she said we should start to be friend at first to know each other first. When I’m with her I feel like she is really open I kiss her on the cheeks, she bump into me she touche me and but the thing is when I called her or text her she is really cold but every time I am face to face with her she is really shy, smile a lot and rarely or never look at me in the eyes. She really nice and all but sometime when I talk to I feel like she not trying to see further with us but I know it’s only been like 2weeks and she told me at the beginning that she is like this she never dm me first but she told me once that if I was losing my time with her she would have told me. Could a girl answer I just need a girl opinion is this normal?
Updates:
Like she’s like utterly told me that the last guy she dated waited like 2-3 month before kissing and 2 year before her boyfriend called her baby after 3month and she was thinking it’s weird I’m just really confuse because I never met a girl acting like this I don’t know how to invite her again or wtv

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well i think that she truly likes you, but as she said, she is just trying to see if you have potential to be something more than a friend or if it is better to keep your relationship as friends. You have to have patience, because i don´t think she is trying to lead you on, she was very clear that you should not think about anything in the future, so be patient and go with her flow, just don´t be very needy or attached because if she decides to just be friends with you you will be due to a difficult time. But i really think she has some level of interest in you or she wouldn´t even try to give you a chance.

0|0
    0|0
    • But like she is kind of playing hard to get how do I know if she doing that or she just not interest no more

• Well you will have to wait for her decision, sadly, you will have to be patient, but if you are already impatient with the situation you could well try to push her for an answer till the end of his month dor exemple. But i wouçfn´t recommendo you to do that.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes