Girls, why would you ghost a guy after agreeing for second date?

We had a great first date and she agreed to meeting up again, but as we tried to set up a second date, she was always either too busy with work and school or turned unresponsive. What could be the reasons for a girl to ghost in cases like this? Is she definitely not interested or could it be that other priorities have taken over?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has she been ghosting you? 4yrs ago I met this guy we went to our first date at Starbucks. That's all I could afford lol. He asked for a 2nd date going to the movies&eat at a restaurant. I couldn't go I was looking for a job and barely had $10 in my bank account 😂 sad right? I mean I should have gone and let him pay but what if he couldn't do that? I didn't want to get ashamed so I kept saying I'm busy. I was attending university too. By the time I had a job to live life he wasn't responding my texts back. I don't blame him. So he thought I was ghosting him and not Interested he ghosted me too and that was it! Never heard from him.

My point is that it can be any reason maybe she is not sure about you maybe busy?

But whatever it is it's not your fault, I had difficulties in life and when I go to dates and met new people I don't ask why anymore just let it be.. You don't know what's up with others life. Just keep going ❤️☀️ your princess is hiding somewhere

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• She must have changed her mind, or maybe from her perspective the first date wasn’t that great and she only agreed to avoid confrontation. For me? I only ghost when a guy gets creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be one of three things. 1.) she's interested but extremely busy and gets side tracked easily.
    2.) she was interested but something changed her mind and she doesn't want to hurt you.
    Or 3.) she was never interested, accepted your offer for another date to be polite and now she's avoiding you because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Don't contact her anymore. Let her come to you now

0|0
    0|0
  • When I ghosted a guy after our first date.. It was because I had a boyfriend n realized what I was doing was wrong.
    Me n my boyfriend at thetime didn't work out tho n 7 months later I got in contact with the guy I had the date with, explained everything.. N now we are having a baby n engaged 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • This kinda just happened to me. Went on an awesome first date with a nice guy, agreed to go on a second date because I wanted to. I work a lot though and realized I don’t have much energy to go out. So maybe yeah, she was interested but it’s just not a good time for her to date anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I will want to go out with someone but at the time I’m too tired to go out or just want to have what I call an “introvert day” where I just want to be alone. It’s either that or I’m I have other chores on my mind, if I’m interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • She never wanted the second date and was just being polite by agreeing to it. Don't waste your energy, it's probably not going to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be either or, or even both. But even if she's really busy, if she really likes you, she will try to meet you halfway.

She may be unsure of how she feels and is trying to get her ducks in a row before going out with you again. It truly all depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • its either 2 of the following:
    1. she isn't interested and is trying to avoid a second date without hurting u
    2. she wants 2 go out with y but is really busy and has other priorities

1|0
    0|0
  • She’s not interested, just stop talking with her for a while and when she comes after you ghost her or something (girls are going to hate me for that) then after a week you message her a picture of something cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely she is not interested. If she no call no show and hasn't given a reason why or rescheduled one that she keeps. She isn't interested...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm If I would be interested I could spend a few minutes to talk or to text even having the other priorities

0|0
    0|0
  • Either she is really busy or agreed before out of politness cause she didn't want to tell you she is not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • She was interested at first and then changed her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be either one, but most likely what you're dealing with is that she met someone else and just is being too chicken to tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she didn't want it and just didn't know how to tell u so her excuses are she always busy lol

1|0
    0|0
  • She might be really busy or maybe scared to step further in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause we just don’t see ourselves with them anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't wanna turn you down in person

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • u fucked up somehow