Girls, why would you ghost a guy after agreeing for second date?

We had a great first date and she agreed to meeting up again, but as we tried to set up a second date, she was always either too busy with work and school or turned unresponsive. What could be the reasons for a girl to ghost in cases like this? Is she definitely not interested or could it be that other priorities have taken over?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has she been ghosting you? 4yrs ago I met this guy we went to our first date at Starbucks. That's all I could afford lol. He asked for a 2nd date going to the movies&eat at a restaurant. I couldn't go I was looking for a job and barely had $10 in my bank account 😂 sad right? I mean I should have gone and let him pay but what if he couldn't do that? I didn't want to get ashamed so I kept saying I'm busy. I was attending university too. By the time I had a job to live life he wasn't responding my texts back. I don't blame him. So he thought I was ghosting him and not Interested he ghosted me too and that was it! Never heard from him.

My point is that it can be any reason maybe she is not sure about you maybe busy?

But whatever it is it's not your fault, I had difficulties in life and when I go to dates and met new people I don't ask why anymore just let it be.. You don't know what's up with others life. Just keep going ❤️☀️ your princess is hiding somewhere