What is love and how would you describe it?

Sex is love or love is sex... henceforth what is love and what is sex

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in a place where we do not have sex in relationships more than half of the times... I still love my ex and I get Happy when she gets happy... I've completely moved on and I don't hate her and ye I don't feel sad when she is sad- I have faith and let her be... When she asks for help, I dohelp her but I don't rush in when not asked for... I never had sex with her nor did I dirty talk with her... Love is very different than desire...
    Sex is the purest form of desire though it is based upon wanting someone...
    One can love without desire and one can desire without love... And one can desire with love... Those are the three possibilities...