What is love and how would you describe it?

Sex is love or love is sex... henceforth what is love and what is sex

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in a place where we do not have sex in relationships more than half of the times... I still love my ex and I get Happy when she gets happy... I've completely moved on and I don't hate her and ye I don't feel sad when she is sad- I have faith and let her be... When she asks for help, I dohelp her but I don't rush in when not asked for... I never had sex with her nor did I dirty talk with her... Love is very different than desire...
    Sex is the purest form of desire though it is based upon wanting someone...
    One can love without desire and one can desire without love... And one can desire with love... Those are the three possibilities...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• simple.

Love is nothing when you are anyone.
    Love is everything when you are someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is not love but its an expression of love, affection or likeness... Love is a feel of completeness and calmness when u r around someone special and want to remain with him and want to forgt everything in the wold...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi. When we talk about love, we aew talking about a high level of consciousness. The love requiere "no need" but prefer and don't own the person, to accept the other and always wish the other the best. Sex is energi that you transfer to the other. It's more than reach an orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not in correlation whatsoever. You can have 1 without the other. You can have both. You can have neither. BUT, i have only one answer for "what is love?" "Baby don't hurt me, no more" is the only real answer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lust and love are two different things. Both chems in ur brain tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is real. Real is love. Love is feeling. Feeling love

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is about compromises and loyalty.
    Sex is about lust.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a distinct diference between Love, Sex and Passion, even from a psychological viewpoint. Sex, is just sex, simple. Passion is a vary sexual inclined feeling, wich is used by our brains to achieve sex, (it's many times mistaken as love at first sight), Love is the harder ones, even the ancient Greeks categorized many types of love, and I would say the real romantic love is what you A. build on top/after passion or B. manage to achieve while skipping the passion part completely. Love is hard to achieve and if you look in our world, passion is the main drive behind Dating relationships, wich then do last between a couple months to 2/3 years, wich is the average time the neurological passion endures. That passion is coded into us with just the objective of having children, and staying together while the child is fragile (in the natural state).

0|0
    0|0
  • naah love is an emotional connection, which can exists between one or many people

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby don't hurt me
    Don't hurt me
    No more

0|1
    0|0
  • Love is the closest thing to hell on Earth

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is when you start changing yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is awesome
    Love is raw and destructive

0|0
    1|0
  • If u want to know the real Love? Just Read 1 Chronicles 13 chapter in Bible. Its described What is Love?
    Sex : its a really a divine thing between u n ur partner. Its up to me guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes