What's stopping you from confessing your feelings to your crush?

What's stopping you from confessing your feelings to your crush?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my friend for almost 2 years and I can't made myself do it. Even i decided to do it a started to think what if he say he do not like me. Maybe he stop talk with me and start to ignore me. I am affraid to tell him becouse I dont think that he can love me. I dont see any of thing that can point me that he loves me. So I better only be his friend than never see him again.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've not really gotten to know her very well yet, my social anxiety, don't know if she is currently in a relationship, don't know if she finds me attractive, my one previous relationship left me heartbroken and I don't want to risk that happening again, major feel of rejection. I could probably go on, but those are the big ones.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Rejection, mostly. And I don't want to come off as creepy or weird. Confessing would destroy our friendship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont have a crush now. But I used to be scared of rejection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only thing pulling me back is the thought of her feeling nothing, like nada nothingness just, just another person whom she saw once or twice in week with casual chatting to catch up staff

1|0
    0|0
  • I can’t pick up the courage to knock on her balcony window at night and tell her my true feelings -.- .

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Fear of rejection.
    2. I know she doesn't have a crush on me (we have never talked)
    3. Personal problems that are in connection with love.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ego if I get rejected, I don’t have any crush right now tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • A new crush comes along

1|0
    0|0
  • She has a boyfriend lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • My lack of feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • He will think I am crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a relationship with a different girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her relationship lol

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a fucking player

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes