Vote B
  • I dont like them but i respect
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on their personality...
    But besides that being fat shows that you don't take care of your body and you don't value it or don't love yourself enough... These things might cause problems in the future.. and besides being fat is completely curable, it's nota disability, it's just a sign of laziness... I don't particularly dislike Chubby girls as I said earlier, but that signifies something deeper

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything is down to preference some will love and one won't just take it with a pinch of salt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally speaking, we need to make a distiction, because many girls who are fat and overweight try to avoid the problem and they say they are curvy, while they are not. If a girl is curvy, indeed I find her sensual even if she might look soft, because like the name said, she got curves ! A fat girl no, like girls don't like too fat men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know what you exactly mean.. but I ''''think''' about them as pretty! Much better a bit big and chubby than skinny models. They are too fragile and I like curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight to the point that it makes you healthier but you don't have to be too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeeeh, sorry, pass

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestamente, todo depende de su personalidad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy is good. Fat is ugly and unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are like mattress. I love it

0|1
    0|0
  • 👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy woman

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends. What are you? Wanna pm?