Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?

European stereotypes version
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?An Italian model who cooks well, is very family oriented but also a drama queen
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A British Royal with an horse mouth and a squint eye who’s very fun and clever
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A big boobed German Fräulein who’s always up for a new with your mates and is very organized and neat
    Vote C
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A Russian model who will always make you look good when walking besides you and who also really likes your money
    Vote D
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A Swedish feminist model who clearly wears the pants and doesn’t care about your masculinity
    Vote E

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Im pretty torn between the Italian, Russian, and Swede. On one hand, Im Italian by heritage and am pretty used to drama queening so that doesn't bother me, especially if she's chill a lot of the time. The Russian simply because it sounds like a great business arrangement and I like the simplicity. The Swede because that sounds like it could be a fun power struggle, I enjoy the sound of that challenge

I think being forced to choose, the Italian because it sounds like we could theoretically have an emotional relationship as well.