Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?

European stereotypes version
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?An Italian model who cooks well, is very family oriented but also a drama queen
    Vote A
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A British Royal with an horse mouth and a squint eye who’s very fun and clever
    Vote B
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A big boobed German Fräulein who’s always up for a new with your mates and is very organized and neat
    Vote C
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A Russian model who will always make you look good when walking besides you and who also really likes your money
    Vote D
  • Guys, out of these, who would you rather date?A Swedish feminist model who clearly wears the pants and doesn’t care about your masculinity
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im pretty torn between the Italian, Russian, and Swede. On one hand, Im Italian by heritage and am pretty used to drama queening so that doesn't bother me, especially if she's chill a lot of the time. The Russian simply because it sounds like a great business arrangement and I like the simplicity. The Swede because that sounds like it could be a fun power struggle, I enjoy the sound of that challenge

I think being forced to choose, the Italian because it sounds like we could theoretically have an emotional relationship as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I would definitely date the 1st one, fuck the russian modell a few times then leave her and fuck the feminist to teach her woman need man. Ill say i would try to see if i can learn to handle the italian modell, if i can't handle her in her worst no point to continue, someone else will one day and then he will hit the jackpot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to go with the Italian model. Because nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot Ruskie bimbo because jokes on her, I don't have any money.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first 1. i like to cook so she can teach me new recipes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure you chose her for the cooking 😂

• i guess the British one cause i can always just pay to get her teeth fixed and she seems cool

0|0
    0|0
  • British genes are actually horrifying, they have to have some high % of inbred DNA in them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol it’s not the first time I hear someone say this, is it another common stereotype or just your opinion?

• Small island there must be a large amount of inbred genes why do they look so fucked.

• Italia <3

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one, I prefer the woman to wear the pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I can deal with the drama

0|0
    0|0
  • An Italien model

0|0
    0|0