This guy I met over the phone 6 months ago has been asking to meet IRL and hook up, is it a booty call? Or since he's been persistently asking for 6?

Months could he want more? Now I'm not stupid, he tells me he loves thick girls and mind you he is a body builder so be has a nice body , we met in a weird way he found my dog he put up a flyer I called him and the rest is history. Every time he calls or texts it's I wanna touch you, I wanna play with you. Etc... I said I can't meet u right now I'm working on myself which I am both physically & mentally. I also have self esteem issues since gaining 100 pounds in less than a year due to medication I was on. So I don't want to meet him IRL and have him be like u r bigger than u look in your pics or something. Yes I'm scared of rejection. My question is since he has been sooo persistent to get with me for the last 6 months and I keep making excuses as he says I'm miss out we can just chill and get to know each other but I know all he wants is sex. Should I just meet up with him and see what happens, or block his number and let him move on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is. You don’t have to say yes. If you turned him Down tell him to quit being needy and block him.

1|0
    0|0
  • He only wants to hook up

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I assume but damn I've turned him down so many times and he still trying to bit it after 6 months! I think he's just not used to being told no! Lol

• Show All
    • He says to come over to his house and hang out, or he wants to come to mine and watch a movie but I have a daughter I will not Introduce any new guys to. He says let's just hang but I know guys like him he's. Gym head he works out 24/7 unless he's back g sex lol

• That's smart re: the kiddo by the way. And I'm going to be completely honest knowing that I obviously am only going by what you've disclosed. But from what you've said about your weight gain from medication and insecurity regarding that, n him being a gym bro, I can almost 100% guarantee you that is why he only wants to be alone w you. It's a vanity thing. And a dick head thing. But it's also fairly common. Unfortunately.

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes