This guy I met over the phone 6 months ago has been asking to meet IRL and hook up, is it a booty call? Or since he's been persistently asking for 6?

Months could he want more? Now I'm not stupid, he tells me he loves thick girls and mind you he is a body builder so be has a nice body , we met in a weird way he found my dog he put up a flyer I called him and the rest is history. Every time he calls or texts it's I wanna touch you, I wanna play with you. Etc... I said I can't meet u right now I'm working on myself which I am both physically & mentally. I also have self esteem issues since gaining 100 pounds in less than a year due to medication I was on. So I don't want to meet him IRL and have him be like u r bigger than u look in your pics or something. Yes I'm scared of rejection. My question is since he has been sooo persistent to get with me for the last 6 months and I keep making excuses as he says I'm miss out we can just chill and get to know each other but I know all he wants is sex. Should I just meet up with him and see what happens, or block his number and let him move on?

20