I can’t stand my boyfriend’s BREATH?

Hi I have a boyfriend whom at first I sensed a slight bad breath case with him but I let it be cause I made excuses for him. Fatigued, hungry, etc... but it’s been consistent I can’t bare kissing him or talking to him up close I dog mind a little smell it would be a little natural but it smells like shit!!! Or puke... I tried talking to him about it.. told him to go to a dentist, the dentist said he had a tooth at the very back that had puss in it and that it’s basically a closed case it needs to be removed. He refused and asked for alternatives. He’s too scared to do it.. I tried I really did try but I’m honestly considering breaking up with him through text right about now... would I be a bad gf? I don’t want to scare him or anything but I’ve reached my limit.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to tell him to get it removed. It's beyond a bad breath thing. He's going to get sick. Tell him he needs to get through it and that you'll be there for him when he does go through it. Drive the point home that he's not going to be alone through this. If he doesn't bite on any of that, then yeah, time to dump him. If he's not going to straighten this out, what else will he not straighten out? This is not a one issue thing. This will be more issues. This is just one way it manifests. If he offers to get it taken care of after you dump him, it's too late. He's willing to let things get that out of hand before doing something. That's not a good thing.