I can’t stand my boyfriend’s BREATH?

Hi I have a boyfriend whom at first I sensed a slight bad breath case with him but I let it be cause I made excuses for him. Fatigued, hungry, etc... but it’s been consistent I can’t bare kissing him or talking to him up close I dog mind a little smell it would be a little natural but it smells like shit!!! Or puke... I tried talking to him about it.. told him to go to a dentist, the dentist said he had a tooth at the very back that had puss in it and that it’s basically a closed case it needs to be removed. He refused and asked for alternatives. He’s too scared to do it.. I tried I really did try but I’m honestly considering breaking up with him through text right about now... would I be a bad gf? I don’t want to scare him or anything but I’ve reached my limit.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to tell him to get it removed. It's beyond a bad breath thing. He's going to get sick. Tell him he needs to get through it and that you'll be there for him when he does go through it. Drive the point home that he's not going to be alone through this. If he doesn't bite on any of that, then yeah, time to dump him. If he's not going to straighten this out, what else will he not straighten out? This is not a one issue thing. This will be more issues. This is just one way it manifests. If he offers to get it taken care of after you dump him, it's too late. He's willing to let things get that out of hand before doing something. That's not a good thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe just explain to him that it's unbearable and bad for his image as well. It can also worsen into something bad and in that case then he'll need an even bigger surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is too scared to do something that will keep his girl. You don’t deserve this bad breath lol yukkk

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... Tell him to brush is teeth? Honestly girl how do you call a dirty man your boyfriend unless you are pretty dirty your self.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its for his health and his relationship he better cus after the fact no girl is goi g to tlk to him. If he dont listen do what u have to do

1|0
    0|0
  • You can avoid kissing if that what annoys about the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to man up and get it pulled "you little bitch😃" tell him toothless here said so

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you've gotta do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah don't text. Say it in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Tic Tac?

0|0
    0|0
  • break up with him, hate people who have bad breathe, YUCK