Anyone who can understand the mind of a narcissistic man please answer?

Hello, so recently I was ignored for 2 days ( which is a little weird as I usually get a response) one was a pic which made me feel MORTIFIED he looked and ignored then ignored two more. I told him that’s enough for me and he just ignored also. It is weird because just Friday we were meeting ( he asked me !!) but also the other is I sent him 3 messages and one was me saying I am finished with him. And he has not blocked me? Does he believe I am weak and will come back? I am just curious I don’t know why he just ignored me like this to begin with. I read it’s the ‘silent treatment’ has anybody any insight?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have never felt the need to actually block someone that has cut me off. Its not that i think theyre weak i just dont want to waste my precious time on something i no longer have to care about

1|0
    0|0
    • He blocks me at any small opportunity he is a child

• Show All
    • It has happened a few times to be honest so this is boring to me now I’ll find someone new :)
      Thanks for your help :))

• Wish i couldve been more help. Lol

• As they say beat him on his own game grul 😉. You'll get your answers

0|0
    0|0
    • He is playing silent treatment should I just do same?

• lol this guy has balls, he has no interests in you no more , and doesn't even wanna send u text

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it not rude AF to say nothing?

• Show All
    • In one day! He text me the day before about meeting then ignored me. Anyway his number is gone he won’t be back to me !

• he missed that cat, poor guy!

Recommended myTakes