Anyone who can understand the mind of a narcissistic man please answer?

Hello, so recently I was ignored for 2 days ( which is a little weird as I usually get a response) one was a pic which made me feel MORTIFIED he looked and ignored then ignored two more. I told him that’s enough for me and he just ignored also. It is weird because just Friday we were meeting ( he asked me !!) but also the other is I sent him 3 messages and one was me saying I am finished with him. And he has not blocked me? Does he believe I am weak and will come back? I am just curious I don’t know why he just ignored me like this to begin with. I read it’s the ‘silent treatment’ has anybody any insight?

03