Please give me tips?

I'm in love with a boy I've known for a while now. I don't think he likes me back. Or he would've told me by now. He's very shy. At one point I dated his friend, but I'm not sure why he wouldn't like me. Any advice on getting over him? Has this happened to you before? I can picture my whole future with him, he's such a great guy but he doesn't notice me often.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an interesting topic! ☺️ Well first of all you need to understand what is his and your role. A man's role is to fight for a woman. Be creative and show her that he cares for her. We are the knights 😇 but you should do this in a minimal way. The thing that you want to do is to make him appealed to you. Give him some attention, care for him, show him respect, dress nicely and behave nicely ☺️ if he's not blind, he will go after you without a question 😅 you just have to show him that he actually have a chance ☺️ I'm glad you asked this! 😊

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he hasn't told you because he's shy? And you dated his friend so maybe he thinks you don't like him or wouldn't want to date him?

0|0
    0|0
    • he's a lot different from his friend, so maybe. he's only been in 1 other relationship, and i dont know if he even reciprocates my feelings towards him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• just talk him you too are being shy he may like you too but cause he is shy he should be just a stalker and believe me a guy will never say no to a girl like you and yes try to ask him for resources to communicate with him

1|0
    0|0
    • if i texted him he might tell his friends everything I say and embarrass me. I dated his friend and he probably thinks I'm just using him.

• Show All
    • and may i ask, what do you mean he couldn't say no to a "girl like me"

• I don't know why i said but i have a feeling that you are young have soft skin and look good and can enchant your charm over any guy you want to

• You should try asking him out. If he is shy he might like you. And its actually pretty hot when a girl asks a guy out. Shows confidence

0|0
    0|0
    • he doesn't seem to want a relationship. i don't want to be rejected

• Maybe its the same for him and he doesn't want to be rejected either. Which comes off as not wanting a relationship. You could just ask him if he is looking for a relationship and then act accordingly.

• He maybe shy to tell you that he likes you be honest and make the first move

1|0
    0|0
  • If he tries rob avoid u and is shy around you he probably likes u

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes