Please give me tips?

I'm in love with a boy I've known for a while now. I don't think he likes me back. Or he would've told me by now. He's very shy. At one point I dated his friend, but I'm not sure why he wouldn't like me. Any advice on getting over him? Has this happened to you before? I can picture my whole future with him, he's such a great guy but he doesn't notice me often.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an interesting topic! ☺️ Well first of all you need to understand what is his and your role. A man's role is to fight for a woman. Be creative and show her that he cares for her. We are the knights 😇 but you should do this in a minimal way. The thing that you want to do is to make him appealed to you. Give him some attention, care for him, show him respect, dress nicely and behave nicely ☺️ if he's not blind, he will go after you without a question 😅 you just have to show him that he actually have a chance ☺️ I'm glad you asked this! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he hasn't told you because he's shy? And you dated his friend so maybe he thinks you don't like him or wouldn't want to date him?

• he's a lot different from his friend, so maybe. he's only been in 1 other relationship, and i dont know if he even reciprocates my feelings towards him