Going on a girly holiday for my 21st should I have a few one night stands if I’m single?

Everyone keeps saying go let my hair down because I’m single and have been for one year now. Not going to lie I am on a bit of a dry spell and could do with some intimacy

Me and my friend (who’s not single) are going on holiday soon and I’m not sure whether to have the mindset of “I’m young why not have fun” or “keep away from men”

I’ve always wanted a holiday romance 😭 could this holiday be my chance?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• You're grown. If you want to, go ahead. Just he safe and have fun like the rest of us. Take care of that itch as whenever it comes up. If you had a dick it'll be encouraged so im encouraging you, GO GET LAID!

Most Helpful Girl

• A few? Yea go for it. Pretty normal these days to shoot for four or five. Unless its longer than a weekend ofc.