Going on a girly holiday for my 21st should I have a few one night stands if I’m single?

Everyone keeps saying go let my hair down because I’m single and have been for one year now. Not going to lie I am on a bit of a dry spell and could do with some intimacy

Me and my friend (who’s not single) are going on holiday soon and I’m not sure whether to have the mindset of “I’m young why not have fun” or “keep away from men”

I’ve always wanted a holiday romance 😭 could this holiday be my chance?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're grown. If you want to, go ahead. Just he safe and have fun like the rest of us. Take care of that itch as whenever it comes up. If you had a dick it'll be encouraged so im encouraging you, GO GET LAID!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A few? Yea go for it. Pretty normal these days to shoot for four or five. Unless its longer than a weekend ofc.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have fun, make memories, that may or may not include a guy, just wait and see what happens

1|0
    0|0
  • Instead of a few one night stands, why don't you try one three night stand. ☺ that's more of a holiday romance than just banging a different guy every night. Of course if you want to go really wild, I wouldn't judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's totally up to you. I've never understood the "I'm young, why not have fun" justification though lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go for it. You're young. You're hot. You're single... Just remember to not get pregnant and to wear protection

1|0
    0|0
  • Q: "Should I have a few one night stands if I’m single?"

A: NOOOOOoooooooooo!
    WTF are you thinking? !

0|0
    0|0
  • Go get your nut girl! Life is too short to not have fun sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should do this reason can understand u after that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaaaas its always good to gain experience!!

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes! Go for it but be safe and smart.

1|0
    0|1
  • You are old enough to make the decision

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah do it

1|0
    0|0
  • Let your hair down have fun but be safe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to you if you want to be a sloot or not