What do you think about his behavior?

He's nice, gentleman, gives kisses on forehead but on our third date, after it we slept together, nothing much since I didn't want to and don't know if he is serious or he's playing. My brother called me and I talked with him a little bit and that guy came, started to kiss me and then lifted me up and threw me on the bed. My brother didn't hear anything, later I hanged up but it was weird and kinda hot. Anyway, I saw that he's into choking and dominating, okay. I just can't read him and I love to analyze, it's in my horoscope lol, not that I believe in those things. I don't know outside he's great, adorable, keeps asking is everything okay bla bla bla, but somehow I can't help but to think that all he want is sex. Today he asked if I want to come to his place again.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Say you want to withhold with having sex, if he is still in to you after a while, he probably really likes you, or he is just really patient and/or desperate

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to know if he's serious, don't have any more sex until a month. If he's still around, he's not a player

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes