When a guy stares at you during conversation?

When you’re in a conversation with more than 1 person and they keep looking at you even though the other person is the one talking.. is that because they like the girl?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• All of these answers are horrendous. What the hell is up with gag lately and the terrible advice and creepy ass dudes lol
    I know I'm a little late on this but maybe I can help since your questions is actually well worded and realistic.

It actually does depend on the guy. Is he shy or social? Has he given you hints that he likes you or some interest? Even more important, do you like him? If you don't, it's best to not lead him on. In this case since you were in a casual setting with more than 2 people, if the other person was a girl, yes maybe he likes her and was looking at you more because he was not trying to make eye contact with her. If it was a dude, he was probably looking at you to not look at the other dude so much because that's weird. I'd say chances are he is interested and was looking at you while the other was talking simply because he wanted to gaze at you. Maybe weird but guys are generally weird when they like someone (especially if they're not the cocky type or experienced). You can fill your head with so many reasons but you have to narrow it down to the absolutely most likely ones. did you like that he looked at you or did you think it was too much? I know my answer Is broad but I don't want to prod for specifics for the sake of anonymity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. I always catch my boyfriend looking at me when I'm not looking at him