Want to leave long time girlfriend who is in love with me. Read and please help?

Been dating my girlfriend for about two years, she’s head over heels in love with me. She constantly tell me how much she loves me and constantly makes me promise I’ll never leave her. She talks about our future a ton also.
So problem... We just don’t mesh, she grew up very rich, she has a masters degree and a good job. She wants this lavish lifestyle not only that I can’t afford but I don’t want it at all. I left a great paying job for her, moved closer to her, I don’t resent her st all those were my choices. Now though I have another great job, she hates it no real set schedule. When she works though it’s completely understandable, her schedule is also unpredictable. I’m so unhappy with her being with her sometimes physically makes me sick. The thing is I love her, she is a great person and I don’t want to hurt her. Also never had a girlfriend before so I’m not sure what to do. Read all about this online so I know everyone is going to say “just be honest”. I get it just want some strategies. Please help!! Girls and guys welcome to answer please help.

01