Would you ever date a chubby guy?

I'm a pretty big dude, so I don't ask girls out very often, close to never. I just understand that my weight is problem for a lot of people so generally I don't even bother. I feel like asking someone out would actually put them on the spot a bit, as no one wants to be seen as shallow or hurt someone. For any of you telling me to hit the gym, that advice is more than accepted, hit me with it. But, in the present, should I try to find a relationship, and if so, is it likely to be an issue for most people?

In my photo, I'm in the middle.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't look chubby in your pic, but a lot of girls prefer bigger guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • That pic is a bit deceiving, I could stand to lose probably as much as 40 or 50 pounds.

• a lot of girls dig chubby dudes, I hear a lot of girls say they don't like muscled up guys.

Plus the fact you are hitting the gym while chubby might help since girls will see you're comitted to improving yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm wanting to date this guy who's chubby. I don't know if he'd be into me though

0|1
    0|0
    • Well go for it. Don't be like me, you gotta try. xD

• Oh and also like the other opinion on this, I dont tend to look at guys with chiseled abs and crap. Too clean for my taste. And they all tend to wanna show off and I prefer humble guys.

Recommended myTakes